Greetings from the Hospitality ABC Network!
If you are in charge of coming up with fresh ideas at work, this is for you (more so for you who are in sales/ marketing/ concierge/ experience design role or who are simply the all-rolled-into-one hospitality professional). This is a workshop on “Designing Experiences that are Memorable” by Asian Detours, an accomplished experience design & training consultancy.
“Experience Design” – the new skill for the future
“For any destination or venue to connect with the customers, you need to create memorable experiences esp. when competition is tough and intense. Esp in 2018, it matters if you are able to offer an interactive, content-rich experience to the modern traveller who needs relevant information and appreciates the emotional connection with the experience and the destination/ venue – even before he/she arrives”, reveals Nicole Chua, Director @ Asian Detours & seasoned experience designer.
At this complimentary workshop for hospitality professionals, deep-dive into:
● Memorable, authentic and emotions… the experience is about human beings.
● The holistic experience – innovating and co-creating with visitors.
● The foundations of ‘customer centred’ experience, design and innovation.
● Acquiring a deep understanding into unmet needs of your current and potential customers.
● Expand thinking into creating the visitor experience that is personalised and contextualised and with anticipation of their future needs, and matching to the resource and assets.
● Performance based design; realising how experiences can have great ROI.
Date : 20 August 2018, Monday
Time : 3.00pm to 5.30pm
Venue : NTUC Centre, One Marina Boulevard, Room 701, Level 7
Trainer : Ms Nicole Chua, Director, Asian Detours
Limited places are available. Confirmation on a first-come basis.